- - Antivirus security
- - Software type: Disk Kit
- - English
- - Minimum storage drive space: 35 MB
- - Minimum RAM: 256 MB
AntiVirus 4.3 for Caching Media Kit (EN)
Installation of the software in this mediapack, without buying of the associated software licenses, will be in most of the cases not possible and always illegal. In principle, for Symantec products you don’t need media packs: after receiving of your license key, you can download the software.
Symantec AntiVirus 4.3 for Caching provides high-performance virus scanning and repair services for HTTP (and FTP over HTTP) traffic served through caching device to ensure that infected files do not enter and spread throughout the network.
- Provides scalable and reliable virus protection for both HTTP and FTP/HTTP traffic served through, or stored on, caching devices.
- Certified for leading caching solutions, including Blue Coat ProxySG, Network Appliance NetCache, and Cisco's ACNS Content Engines.
- Runs on Sun Solaris, Red Hat Linux, and Microsoft Windows 2000/2003 Server platforms.
- Virus definitions and engines are updated automatically using Symantec LiveUpdate with no interruption in virus scanning.
- Enables administrators to remotely manage virus protection as well as configuration, logging, reporting, and alerting.
- Employs award-winning Symantec technologies including Symantec AntiVirus Scan Engine to detect viruses, worms, and Trojan horses in all major file types, including mobile code and compressed file formats.
- Supports version 1.0 of the Internet Content Adaptation Protocol (ICAP 1.0), an industry standard which allows the deployment of antivirus services at the gateway with minimal network latency.
- Easily accommodates growing traffic volumes with automatic load balancing.
Symantec AntiVirus 4.3 for Caching Media Kit (EN), Antivirus security, Disk Kit, English, PC, Linux, CD, 35 MB
Symantec AntiVirus 4.3 for Caching Media Kit (EN). Minimum storage drive space: 35 MB, Minimum RAM: 256 MB. Software type: Disk Kit