A3 colour laser printer, 45 ppm mono, 40 ppm colour, Duplex and network-ready, 256 MB, 620-sheet input
The Lexmark C935dn colour laser is the ideal high-power workhorse for busy enterprises with wide-format needs. It produces brilliant colour output and offers a wide range of possibilities, including duplex printing and advanced finishing options.
Lexmark and the art of colour
- Lexmark’s is allowing more and more enterprises to produce their own colour documents in-house. Print off a couple pages from the Lexmark C935dn and it’s easy to see why! It uses Lexmark’s newly enhanced colour toner, which boasts one of the largest colour gamuts in the industry. Whether you’re printing brochures, large signs or heavy outdoor media, you’ll benefit from crisp text, rich flesh tones and consistent images every time – from first page to last!
Powerful, high-end printing
- With its robust and reliable new design, the C935dn offers you all the power and performance you need to reach your true potential. It races through print runs as fast as 45 ppm in mono and 40 ppm in colour, which means less time spent hanging out at the printer. Maintenance and operation is a breeze for anyone, thanks to the intuitive operator panel and easy, front-loading consumables. Top it all off with the most cutting-edge security features and you’ve got a true productivity workhorse.
Colour costs that YOU control
- Great quality and performance doesn’t have to mean heavy costs. In addition to its competitive cost per page, the C935dn arms you with the most complete range of colour-costcontrol tools in the market. Among others, this includes colour print permission via user ID, plus multiple toner-saver levels that can save you up to 50% on toner. There’s even a coverage estimator, which can be configured to show your end-users the cost of a colour page before they launch a large print job.
Flexibility from start to finish!
- When it comes to versatility, the possibilities of the C935dn are practically endless. It gives you fabulous results over a wide range of paper types, from tiny shelf labels and transparencies to large posters and other outdoor media. For even greater flexibility, you can opt for extra input drawers and full finishing. And in addition to stapling and hole-punch, the C935dn offers booklet finishing, which is ideal for creating your own eye-catching catalogues or newsletters in-house.
Lexmark’s guarantee to you
- At Lexmark, we’re always working hard to ensure you achieve maximum productivity and minimum downtime. Our C935dn colour laser printer includes our solid service guarantee of 1-year On Site Repair, with a response time of next business day (in serviceable areas). For an even greater level of peace of mind, you can opt for one of our extended-guarantee service offerings. For more information on any of these offerings, just contact your local dealer or visit us today at www.lexmark.co.uk.
Cost saving & environmental features
- Energy Star compliant
- Print and hold (verify print), multi-up printing, quality printing on recycled paper and duplex printing help reducing paper consumption
- Selectable toner-saving modes help reducing the amount of toner used
- Extra High yield and Return Programme cartridges, plus end-of-life product management help reducing landfill
Lexmark C935dn, Laser, Colour, 2400 x 600 DPI, A3, 620 sheets, 45 ppm
Lexmark C935dn. Print technology: Laser, Colour, Number of print cartridges: 4, Maximum duty cycle: 200000 pages per month, Maximum resolution: 2400 x 600 DPI. Maximum ISO A-series paper size: A3. Print speed (black, normal quality, A4/US Letter): 45 ppm. Standard input capacity: 620 sheets, Standard output capacity: 400 sheets. Duplex printing. Network ready