Replication Exec v3.1 Win32 Box
Veritas Replication Exec 3.1 helps organizations ensure continuous, around-the-clock protection of Microsoft SQL and Exchange applications. With Replication Exec, data is copied from the application server to a secondary standby server in real time as files are created or changed. By ensuring the data is always protected and readily accessible, Replication Exec helps minimize downtime due to server loss.
- Copies data in real time from the production application server to a standby server, ensuring that a secondary copy of the database is always available.
- Intuitive user interface allows administrators to quickly set up replication to occur continuously, as files are created or changed.
- If the primary server fails, administrators can quickly bring the standby server online or copy the database replica to a new application server.
- Provides continuous, around-the-clock data protection for SQL and Exchange applications, minimizing downtime or data loss resulting from server loss or failure.
- Signficantly reduces the impact of server loss on business operations by ensuring that SQL and Exchange applications are back up and running with minimal downtime.
- Helps administrators do more with less by enhancing protection of SQL and Exchange applications while improving service levels without increasing workload.
Symantec Replication Exec v3.1 Win32 Box, Network management, Box, 128 MB, Intel Pentium, Xeon, 25 MB, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows 2003, Windows Storage Server 2003.
Symantec Replication Exec v3.1 Win32 Box. Type: Network management, Software type: Box. Minimum RAM: 128 MB, Minimum processor: Intel Pentium, Xeon, Minimum storage drive space: 25 MB. Platform: PC