- - Antivirus security
- - Software type: Disk Kit
- - English
Mail Security 5.0 for Microsoft Exchange Disk Kit (EN)
Installation of the software in this mediapack, without buying of the associated software licenses, will be in most of the cases not possible and always illegal. In principle, for Symantec products you don’t need media packs: after receiving of your license key, you can download the software.
Symantec Mail Security 5.0 for Microsoft Exchange provides high-performance, integrated mail protection against virus threats, spam, and security risks while enforcing internal policies on Microsoft Exchange 2000/2003/2007 servers. Symantec Premium AntiSpam subscription can be activated by purchasing a license key to provide best-of-breed spam prevention without additional on-going administration after initial setup.
- Advanced antivirus with updates approximately every 30 minutes.
- Industry leading antispam with a spam catch rate of more than 97%, with 1 in 1 million critical false positives.
- Integrated content filtering with advanced policy rules and flexible user- and group-based rules.
- Performance is significantly improved for faster real-time and mailbox scans and reduced load on the Exchange server.
- Defend against new and known viruses and security risks for superior virus protection that is backed by Symantec Security Response, the world's leading antivirus and Internet security research organization.
- Enable best-of-breed spam prevention by simply activating the optional subscription by purchasing a license key - no additional software to install.
- Filter inappropriate content within most file formats and block files based on true file type (not just file extension) while preventing inappropriate communications (Exchange 2000/2003 only).
- Intuitive user interface provides a consistent, high performance administration experience.
- Improved Scanning Functionality.
- The Exchange 2007 architecture now requires a 64-bit machine. The new Microsoft Exchange HUB role allows scanning of all in-transit messages (including internal messages) to take place on the HUB server reducing the load on the mailbox server.
- Updated Symantec Premium AntiSpam can be easily activated by purchasing a license key - no additional software to install. Premium AntiSpam has been updated to improve detection rates (especially image based spam) and increase overall performance. Spam rules are now updated more frequently (every 3 – 7 minutes) for a faster response to emerging threats.
- Improved reporting allows administrators to schedule summary and detail reports and automatically send them to designated recipients. Summary reports can aggregate report data from all Exchange servers within a group for a single report on all activity within the Exchange environment and new PDF support allows for easy report output and email delivery.
- Symantec On-Demand Protection provides an on-demand secure environment free of threats and protects the data while resident on the unmanaged endpoint. Once the session is complete, all this data is securely deleted ensuring that corporate data does not get left behind. (Additional software installation required)
Symantec Mail Security 5.0 for Microsoft Exchange Disk Kit (EN), Antivirus security, Disk Kit, English, PC, CD, 250 MB
Symantec Mail Security 5.0 for Microsoft Exchange Disk Kit (EN). Software type: Disk Kit