USB 2.0 Dock Station
The Hi-Speed USB 2.0 DockStation lets you use just two cables to connect parallel printers, serial, VGA, Ethernet and USB 2.0 devices to your notebook. It makes connecting your monitor and all your peripherals - your printer, scanner, external hard drivers, and more - easy and convenient. You can leave all of your devices attached to the DockStation; then, when you return to the office, two cables instantly connect all your devices to your notebook with Plug-and-Play ease. You don't even need to reboot.
The Hi-Speed USB 2.0 DockStation provides two USB 2.0 ports, one parallel printer port, one 10Base-T/100Base-T Ethernet port, one VGA pass-through port for connecting your monitor, and one RS232 serial port.
- Saves space on your desktop.
- Features travel-friendly, compact design.
- Connects all your devices through one hub, using two cables.
- Installs with Plug-and-Play convenience.
- Brings hard-to-reach ports to your desktop for easy port access.
- Adds parallel printer port, serial, VGA, Ethernet, and USB 2.0 ports to your computer.
Belkin USB 2.0 Dock Station, 10,100 Mbit/s, 2x USB 2.0 1x Parallel printer 1x 10/100 Ethernet 1x VGA 1x RS232 Serial
Belkin USB 2.0 Dock Station. Ethernet LAN data rates: 10,100 Mbit/s. I/O ports: 2x USB 2.0 1x Parallel printer 1x 10/100 Ethernet 1x VGA 1x RS232 Serial