location redirect
This is a demo of a seamless insert of an Icecat LIVE product data-sheet in your website. Imagine that this responsive data-sheet is included in the product page of your webshop. How to integrate Icecat LIVE JavaScript.

Philips Streamium Micro Audio System MC-I250/22

Brand:
The general trademark of a manufacturer by which the consumer knows its products. A manufacturer can have multiple brand names. Some manufacturers license their brand names to other producers.
Philips Check ‘Philips’ global rank
Product family:
The product family is a generic trademark of a brand to indicate a very wide range of products, that can encompass multiple categories. We include product family in the Icecat product title.
Streamium
Product name:
Product name is a brand's identification of a product, often a model name, but not totally unique as it can include some product variants. Product name is a key part of the Icecat product title on a product data-sheet.
Micro Audio System MC-I250/22
Product code:
The brand's unique identifier for a product. Multiple product codes can be mapped to one mother product data-sheet if the specifications are identical. We map away wrong codes or sometimes logistic variants.
MCI250/22
GTIN (EAN/UPC):
Global Trade Identification Number (GTIN) includes European Article Number (EAN), Universal Product Code (UPC) and Japan Article Number (JAN). They are better known as the barcode on a product's packaging to uniquely identify a product in a shop or logistic process. One product data-sheet can have multiple barcodes depending on logistical or product variants based on packaging, country, sizes, colors, etc.
Category:
Includes speakers, amplifiers and various types of music-playing device such as CD player or cassette deck. Can also include a radio receiver/tuner.
Home Audio Systems Check ‘Philips’ global rank
Icecat Product ID:
The Icecat Product ID is the unique Icecat number identifying a product in Icecat. This number is used to retrieve or push data regarding a product's datasheet. Click the number to copy the link.
Data-sheet quality: created/standardized by Icecat
The quality of the product data-sheet can be on several levels:
only logistic data imported: we have only basic data imported from a supplier, a data-sheet is not yet created by an editor.
created by Philips: a data-sheet is imported from an official source from a manufacturer. But the data-sheet is not yet standardized by an Icecat editor.
created/standardized by Icecat: the data-sheet is created or standardized by an Icecat editor.
Product views: 51080
This statistic is based on the 97136 using ecommerce sites (eshops, distributors, comparison sites, ecommerce ASPs, purchase systems, etc) downloading this Icecat data-sheet. Only sponsoring brands are included in the free Open Icecat content distribution as used by 94642 free Open Icecat users.
Info modified on: 21 Oct 2022 10:14:32
The date of the most recent change of this product data-sheet in Icecat.
Philips MCI250/22 user manual (2.1 MB)
Here, we only show product PDFs of sponsoring brands that joined Open Icecat. As Full Icecat channel partner login to see all product data or request a Full Icecat subscription.
Product Brochure/Datasheet (0.5 MB)
Here, we only show product PDFs of sponsoring brands that joined Open Icecat. As Full Icecat channel partner login to see all product data or request a Full Icecat subscription.
Quick start Guide (0.5 MB)
Retail Trade Leaflet (0.1 MB)
Bullet Points Philips Streamium Micro Audio System MC-I250/22
Each of several items in a list, preceded by a bullet symbol for emphasis. For easy access to this data, refer to the "BulletPoints" tag in XML or JSON.
:
  • - Optical disc player
  • - MP3 playback
  • - Bass adjustment
Long product name Philips Streamium Micro Audio System MC-I250/22 :
The long product name of Philips Streamium Micro Audio System MC-I250/22. For easy access to this data, refer to the "ProductDescription" block and the "ShortDesc" tag in XML or the "Description" block and the "LongProductName" tag in JSON.

Micro Audio System MC-I250
More>>>
Philips Streamium Micro Audio System MC-I250/22:
The official description of Philips Streamium Micro Audio System MC-I250/22 as supplied by the manufacturer. For easy access to this data, refer to the "ProductDescription" block and the "LongDesc" tag in XML or the "Description" block and the "LongDesc" tag in JSON.

Online Music Channels
Whatever your taste in music, you’ll discover a dedicated online channels, updated every day and ready to immerse you in a refreshing stream of the very best sounds from your preferred musical genre. Unlike conventional radio,
you retain control over what you hear. You can often skip to the next track and also see what the artist of the next track is.

Personalized Internet Radio
Through your internet connection, you can view a vast catalogue of artists, music styles and musical eras. By picking out your favorites, you can create a personalized station that will playback music of those and similair taste
artists. Every time you tune in, the station will play the songs you love by the artists you prefer… and add a dash of extra interest by matching up your tastes and selections with similar new styles and sounds to intrigue and entice
you.

INFO! Service
Has a song on the radio every piqued your interest, but you missed or forgot the artist’s name? Frustrated? With the MCi250’s INFO! service you can simply press the INFO! button on the set and you’ll receive an email containing information about the artist and the track. You can also link to retailers to buy the music. And if you’re already drowning in emails, don’t worry… Set your email preferences using My.Philips.com and the site will store your INFO! choices 'till you choose to review them online at your leisure.

PC Link
If you’ve already got a range of digital music files stored on your PC, there’s no need to waste or repeat all that work! Your MCi250 becomes part of your home network, connected to both the internet and your PC via the gateway router. By pressing the PC Link button on the set, you have instant access to the music files stored on your hard drive. And, even better, you get to play them through the MCi250’s crisp, clear, powerful, patented wOOx speakers!

Listen to online music anywhere in your home
• Wireless broadband internet access to multiple online music services
• Wireless PC Link to all your MP3 & mp3PRO music files on your PC

Deep bass you can hear and feel
• Patented wOOx Technology™ Speaker System

Short summary description Philips Streamium Micro Audio System MC-I250/22:
This short summary of the Philips Streamium Micro Audio System MC-I250/22 data-sheet is auto-generated and uses the product title and the first six key specs.

Philips Streamium Micro Audio System MC-I250/22, 2 W, FM, LW, MW, 10.5 kg, 180 x 244 x 215 mm, 175 x 322 x 244 mm, 2-way Bass Reflex

Long summary description Philips Streamium Micro Audio System MC-I250/22:
This is an auto-generated long summary of Philips Streamium Micro Audio System MC-I250/22 based on the first three specs of the first five spec groups.

Philips Streamium Micro Audio System MC-I250/22. Peak Music Power Output (PMPO): 2 W. Supported radio bands: FM, LW, MW. Weight: 10.5 kg, Center speaker dimensions (WxDxH): 180 x 244 x 215 mm. Dimensions (WxDxH): 175 x 322 x 244 mm, Speakers: 2-way Bass Reflex, Audio system: Incredible Surround, wOOx technology

wOOx™ Technology
wOOx™ Technology

wOOx technology is a revolutionary loudspeaker concept that allows you to hear and feel profoundly deep bass that is richer than any other audio system. Special speaker drivers work in harmony with the wOOx bass radiator, and precise tuning between the main driver and the tweeter ensures smooth transitions from low-mid to high frequencies. Dual suspension and a totally symmetrical sandwich construction deliver low and precise base without noticeable distortion. wOOx produces exceptionally deep and dynamic bass by using the speaker box full volume to truly magnify the impact of the music.

Wireless PC Link to music file
Wireless PC Link to music file

If you've already got a range of digital music files stored on your PC, there's no need to waste or repeat all that work! Your Micro system becomes part of your home network, connected to both the internet and your PC Link via the gateway router. By pressing the PC Link button on the set, you have instant access to the music files stored on your hard drive. And, even better, you get to play them through the Micro system's crisp, clear, powerful, patented wOOx speakers!

Keep your Streamium up-to-date

Keep your MCi250 up to date. Simply use your Internet connection to download and install software updates for exciting new services and product features.

Design
Optical disc player *
Yes
Multimedia
Peak Music Power Output (PMPO)
2 W
Radio
Supported radio bands *
FM, LW, MW
Radio Data System (RDS)
Yes
Preset stations quantity